High impact Heat- Cueing Acrylic Resin (polymer) used for the elaboration of total and temporary prostheses.
High impact acrylic is a product that presents an upgrade in the mechanical properties of the denture bases, particularly the resistance to high impact, due to the development of the formulation which incorporates several monomers to produce a copolymer. This product can be processed under the same techniques as the conventional acrylic (three parts of polymer and one part of monomer).
– High Impact Acrylic.
– Different rosy colors and veined.
– It has the capacity to be moulded in complex forms with the application of heat and pressure which is required by the resins of dental use.
– Provides essential and necessary capacities to be used in the mouth.
– Easy handle.
– It shows enouh translucence for generating the natural appearance in the replaced oral tissues.
– Thermal treatment is required for its polymerization.
– The polymer must be mixed with the Veracril liquid and polymerized with heat.