The formulation of Self-cure Novacryl ® -LIQUID AND POWDER- is appropriate for the making and repairing of provisional bridges and crowns that must stay for a short period of time inside the patient’s mouth. Teeth colors are similar to natural teeth shades.
– A good dimensional stability can be achieved when the right liquid-to-powder ratio is used as indicated by the manufacturer.
– The natural translucent effect of enamel is achieved with the use of incisal-coloured Novacryl®.
– This acrylic resin does not require heat treatment for its cure.
– If the impression was made with alginate, wash it with warm water and remove excess of water with a soft air jet.
– Select the color of Novacryl ® Powder according to patient’s teeth color.
– Lubricate the supporting teeth and adjacent gingival tissues with a thin covering of vaseline in order to facilitate the removal of the provisional bridge made of acrylic Novacryl ®.