This product is made of polymethyl methacrylate, which is the main component, as well as modifying pigments and additives that allow to obtain excellent properties of the material that make it ideal for dental CAM machining systems.
Dental prosthesis production for further characterization with photopolymerizing stains; stratified provisional teeth.
– Functional, anatomical design that provides an ideal translucency effect in the incisal third of the provisional tooth.
– Available in several diameters and thicknesses for different formats of cam machines in the market.
– Availability of 35 mm disks for production of complete milled prosthesis, to be further characterized.
– Easy handling at the time of milling, providing homogeneity in the surface texture.
– Optimal brightness and surface finishing which allows light refraction and reflection creating more natural restorations.
– Optimal dimensional stability, ensuring the clinical procedures.
– Optimal color stability over time.
– High resistance to flexion and flexural modulus, resisting the forces exerted by the mastication forces.