Our Portux® Cad Cam disks are made of PMMA for the preparation of bases for prosthesis. The chromatic mimicking and the ideal pigments for its manufacture, make the product an ideal option to have dental prosthesis with more naturalness, satisfying the needs of the patients.
Our PMMA material is characterized by its high resistance to impact, which increases resistance to fracture as well as durability of the rehabilitation.
– High impact resistance for complete dental rehabilitations or on implants, or for patients with bruxism.
– High resistance to flexion and flexural modulus, resisting the forces exerted by the mastication forces, and by implant systems.
– Easy handling
– Optimal brightness and surface finishing, allowing to have more natural restorations.
– Optimal dimensional stability, facilitating clinical processes.
– Optimal color stability over time.