Articaine Hydrochloride 4% with Epinephrine 1:100.000
Injectable anesthetic solutions used in dental treatments
Artheek ® 4% is a small-volume injectable solution (parenteral absorption) used as a dental anesthetic to produce local anesthesia when administered through infiltration or nerve block. This product must be used by specialized dental professionals.
– Artheek, articaine 4% with epinephrine 1: 100,000
– Most of the metabolites of Articaina have no apparent biological activity.
– It has a better diffusion and penetration through the nerve molecular membrane, due to the increased lipid solubility of the drug, due to the thiophene ring and a higher pka value.
– Duration of effect 75 minutes (pulp) and 180 minutes up to 240 minutes in soft tissues
– Average elimination time of 20 minutes.
– Epinephrine limits the absorption of the anesthetic, prolonging its action, reducing its toxicity and facilitating vasoconstriction.