Articaine Hydrochloride 4% with Epinephrine 1:100.000
Injectable anesthetic solutions used in dental treatments
Artheek ® 4% is a small-volume injectable solution (parenteral absorption) used as a dental anesthetic to produce local anesthesia when administered through infiltration or nerve block. This product must be used by specialized dental professionals.
– Artheek, articaine 4% with epinephrine 1: 100,000
– Most of the metabolites of Articaina have no apparent biological activity.
– It has a better diffusion and penetration through the nerve molecular membrane, due to the increased lipid solubility of the drug, due to the thiophene ring and a higher pka value.
– Duration of effect 75 minutes (pulp) and 180 minutes up to 240 minutes in soft tissues
– Average elimination time of 20 minutes.
– Epinephrine limits the absorption of the anesthetic, prolonging its action, reducing its toxicity and facilitating vasoconstriction.
We are an organization that offers integral odontological and medical surgical solutions for health care, through a human team that inspires confidence and is passionate about fulfilling what it promises.