Our Portux® Cad Cam discs, multilayer tooth color, are designed with a strategic distribution of the layers, providing a transition between the 10 different colors.
Ten layers of incomparable beauty and naturalness providing an ideal transition to incisal, with natural translucency.
It is worth noticing that the intensity of the incisal in the rehabilitation is given by the positioning of the design on the axis perpendicular to the block’s layers.
Dental prosthesis production for further characterization with photopolymerizing stains; stratified provisional teeth.
– Multilayered 10-layer disks in a wide variety of Vita type hues, providing greater naturalness.
– Functional, anatomical design that provides an ideal translucency effect in the incisal third of the provisional tooth.
– Available in several diameters and thicknesses for different formats of cam machines in the market.
– Availability of 35 mm disks for production of complete milled prosthesis, to be further characterized.
– Easy handling at the time of milling, providing homogeneity in the surface texture.
– Optimal brightness and surface finishing which allows light refraction and reflection creating more natural restorations.
– Optimal dimensional stability, ensuring the clinical procedures.
– Optimal color stability over time.
– High resistance to flexion and flexural modulus, resisting the forces exerted by the mastication forces.