High Alloy is an alloy for dental amalgam designed and produced by New Stetic for a successful clinical treatment for filling class I and II cavities on posterior teeth (molars and premolars).
High Alloy is a dispersed phase alloy with high silver content, which physical and chemical characteristics, together with a correct clinical procedures performed by the professional, guarantee an excellent restoration.
– Its chemical composition enables compliance with regulatory technical parameters.
– The mixture of spherical and prismatic particles produces a plastic amalgam, firm however when making the condensation process, allowing applying enough pressure to ensure proper sealing of the tooth cavity.
– Enough time for the professional to perform the work a good restoration.
– High mechanical properties according to the requirements imposed by a restoration on posterior teeth.
– Excellent manipulation characteristics at each restoration process stage.
– Pre-dosed capsules that provide security during the grinding stage, and in various doses according to the size of the cavity to be sealed.