High Alloy is an alloy for dental amalgam designed and produced by New Stetic for a successful clinical treatment for filling class I and II cavities on posterior teeth (molars and premolars).
High Alloy is a dispersed phase alloy with high silver content, which physical and chemical characteristics, together with a correct clinical procedures performed by the professional, guarantee an excellent restoration.
– Its chemical composition enables compliance with regulatory technical parameters.
– The mixture of spherical and prismatic particles produces a plastic amalgam, firm however when making the condensation process, allowing applying enough pressure to ensure proper sealing of the tooth cavity.
– Enough time for the professional to perform the work a good restoration.
– High mechanical properties according to the requirements imposed by a restoration on posterior teeth.
– Excellent manipulation characteristics at each restoration process stage.
– Pre-dosed capsules that provide security during the grinding stage, and in various doses according to the size of the cavity to be sealed.
We are an organization that offers integral odontological and medical surgical solutions for health care, through a human team that inspires confidence and is passionate about fulfilling what it promises.